If you can't bear to leave your family fur-baby behind when you go on holidays, now you don't have to!
At BIG4 St Helens we welcome well-behaved dogs on our caravan and camping sites all through the year (yes, even during peak holiday times!).
We have also opened a selection of our cabin accommodation as pet friendly in 2019! Your holidays have just got so much easier, no need to worry about a dog sitter while you're on holiday or away for the weekend, just bring your four legged family member with you. Please call our friendly team during office hours on 03 6376 1290 and they will be able to go over all the details with you.
These cabins must be booked direct and are not available on-line. We will have a registration form for you to fill in at the time of check-in. Please note these cabins attract a $25 cleaning fee.
Apart from the selected cabins, we do not permit dogs inside any of our accommodation or facilities (with the exception of registered Guide Dogs).
Dogs are accepted on the Manager's discretion, so please phone us on 1300 559 745 or email us to make your booking with your doggy details.
Terms & Conditions
- $25.00 cabin cleaning fee applies to pet friendly cabins.
- Pets allowed on caravan & camping sites.
- Pets must not be left in cabins or sites alone at any time.
- Pets allowed in a selection of cabins, these MUST be booked direct to ensure the correct cabins are allocated.
- Pets are not allowed on any bedding or furniture that belongs to the park.
- For the comfort of all guests pets should be kept on a lead at all times.
- We ask that guests please clean up after their furry friends.
- Pets must not enter any of the communal buildings with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Dogs accepted at the discretion of the Park Manager.