The lovely local St Helens Market takes place every Saturday morning (every second Saturday in winter) in the Tourist Information Centre carpark, Cecilia Street located in the St Helens Town Centre.
Saturday morning markets:
- 9am – 12pm during winter [2nd and 4th Saturday of the month]
- 9am – 1pm the rest of the seasons [weekly from November to Easter]
You will find stalls featuring:
- Fresh local produce and plants
- Arts and crafts
- Homemade clothing and jewellery
- Delicious biscuits, cakes, jams and sauces
- Bric-a-brac, including second hand tools, furniture, crockery and books
A barbecue is held for Search & Rescue and most stall funds go to Community Services and charities throughout the Break O’Day area.
Please note if the market isn't in the Tourist Information Centre carpark it may be held at the Portland Hall (Cecilia Street, St Helens).